Website Magna Machine Company
We’re looking for talent that has hands-on experience in a CNC Service Technician role for a job shop/manufacturing position. NOTE: position requires travel ~30% to customer sites.
Come work for us as we have some of the newest and largest CNC Machines in the area!
- 3+ years of experience performing maintenance, installations, tear-down, etc of CNC machines (mills and lathes)
- Experience with Fanuc, Siemens, and Heidenhain controls is valuable as we need technicians to troubleshoot/update CNC controls
- The responsibilities include conducting preventative maintenance, break/fix repairs, diagnostic & troubleshooting problems, assist with new machine installations, etc.
- Must be a team player who will pitch-in to help in all areas as needed
- Must be able to drive a forklift and operate an overhead crane
- Must have a positive/strong work ethic
- Must have their own tools
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
Thanks for your interest in Magna Machine!
To apply for this job please visit www.magna-machine.com.